Buried wastewater treatment equipment is mainly based on a / O process. The main body of the equipment is buried underground to reduce the land occupation. The economy is all set underground. It has the advantages of economic operation, strong anti shock concentration ability, high treatment efficiency and convenient management and maintenance. Product advantages and disadvantages comparison:
Advantages of buried sewage treatment equipment:
There are many kinds of buried sewage treatment processes. On the premise that the effluent meets the standard, the most prominent advantages are as follows:
1. The equipment is buried under the ground surface, which can be used for greening, and the environment is beautiful.
2. The whole equipment generally does not need to be managed by a special person.
3. The floor area can be reduced, parking lot can be built above the equipment, and there is no need to build plant and other facilities.
4. No impact on the surrounding environment, less sludge production and less noise than the standard of class II area.
5. Simple operation, new technology, good effect and long service life.
6. The equipment can be arranged according to the standard or special arrangement according to the terrain needs.
1. It is not conducive to maintenance. After equipment failure, it is not convenient to repair and replace. This is usually the most troubling thing for owners.
2. It has strong adaptability to the environment, freezing in winter and flood control in summer. The North needs to be buried deep and insulated Product application range:
1. Living quarters, villas and office buildings
2. Hotel, canteen, bath center
3. Small and medium sized factories
4. Hospitals and small and medium-sized medical institutions
5. Stations, airports, docks and commercial blocks
6. Parks, places of interest, etc
7. Schools, armed forces and government units
8. Higher environmental requirements for other sites.